Buying a Home with the Perfect Mortgage
Whether you're buying your first home or your retirement home we can help you get the right mortgage to accomplish your goals. We've helped thousands of buyers successfully navigate the mortgage process. Buying your dream home is closer than you think!
How to get Pre-Approved"REALTORS® and sellers are less willing to accept offers from a buyer without a pre-approval" according to Realtor.com. Getting pre-approved is easy and can take some of the stress out of the buying process.
Your First Step is to Call
It sounds simple, but this really is the best place to start. You don't have to have all the answers before you ask the questions. If you have no idea where to start then simply state that on the call. Part of our goal is to help educate you about the mortgage process so you are informed to make a wise decision. You don't have to decide anything or commit to anything on the call, but you do need to ask some questions so you can get informed about the process.
Great questions to start the conversation:
- I haven't purchased a home since... can you tell me what the mortgage process is like today?
- I want to buy my first home, what is the process for obtaining a mortgage?
- How long does it take to get a mortgage loan?
- What mortgage programs are available to me?
- What is the difference between a jumbo loan and a conforming loan?